1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept
(Source: aumoe, via agbywolf)
Dylan O’Brien at the Teen Wolf Panel, San Diego Comic Con 2014
(Source: twcast, via athosds)
Audrey Hepburn on location in Paris for the filming of Funny Face (1957)
(Source: vintagegal, via tessvirtue)
"I learned more doing Breakfast at Tiffany’s [on Broadway] than I did during three years at drama school. Hearing the audience say something ridiculous — 'That's not Khaleesi!' — and still getting back on stage… it strengthens you.”
(Source: stormborns, via asheathes)