"We are a big, close family. I am the third of five siblings. I have an elder brother in the gas and oil industry, an elder sister who’s a teacher, a younger brother who’s a linguist and a younger sister who’s a hedge-fund manager. I live with her in London. Family, for me, is the most important thing because it is constant and real. Much as I love my job, it picks you up and it puts you down." — Rose Leslie for YOU Magazine
(Source: roselesliesource, via asheathes)
This started out as part of a project that eventually grew into something bigger and way different than I first thought, so in the end this pic got excluded. Figured I’d still post it :) Original project still in the making!
(Source: zainclaw, via reborngp)
Andy Samberg and Lena Headey present the award for outstanding miniseries on stage at the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Monday, Aug. 25, 2014
(Source: robertdeniro, via bloodydifficult)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept
(Source: aumoe, via agbywolf)